Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I AM BACK!!!!!!

Hello!

I am back. It has been a year and a half, seriously, I have been so busy! We have been cooking, and decorating, and remodeling, and trying to do tons of things as a family. I am going to "try" to start posting about our adventures.

Here is the lastest decor project:


I found this sign for 50% off and had to find somewhere to use it. With help from my obsession with Pinterest, this is the outcome:)
Our entry way is small and with 5 of us, we need the storage. As winter approaches, our hooks are so crowded with coats and sweatshirts. Now we have a coat tree (left), the 4 new hooks (shown), 3 hooks (right), and 3 Dbl hooks (not shown). So much better.
I also recovered the bench seat with fabric I found at Hobby Lobby for $5.99 a yard.

What do ya think?

Blessings!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment