Monday, October 8, 2012

Wyoming Women's Expo & Thirty-One

I AM EXHAUSTED!!!!!
It takes me several weeks to get ready for big events and this is one I do every year and I love it, and it is so worth it. But, it is exhausting!

Here are some pics from our booth this past weekend...


It took me about 3 hours to haul in (with my hubby's help) and set up. I LOVE the way it turned out! Brynn was my helper the entire weekend! She was such a huge help. I couldn't have done it without her!



I prayed that God would "draw" people to our booth and he did!!! I had 205 people sign up for my door prizes, got 110 new email contacts, and 26 people that wanted to either become a consultant or host a party!! WooHoo!! Praise God, but I am exhausted:)

Now to get ready for my party tomorrow night and then catering for 150 people at a wedding reception this weekend!!!!! My fun never ends:)

Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. I love expos and vendor shows! I'm a distributor for It Works Global:) I sell this crazy little wrap thing known as a skinny wrap (Ultimate Body Applicator!) I have the best time doing shows! Glad to hear yours turned out well!

    Following you back from HomePayge blog:) Thanks for following along with me:)

    ReplyDelete