Monday, October 8, 2012

Pinteresting Food

So, I am a week late on this post, but better late then never, right?!?

Here is what my hubby made me for breakfast last Tuesday (not Pinterest). It was just a beautiful and delicious omelet so decided to add it:)
Then for dinner that night I made Beer bread from this pin, http://coffeecaramelandcream.blogspot.com/2012/09/whole-wheat-beer-bread.htm  
It was good but did have a very strong beer flavor!
 Because of the strong flavor, I will make it with soup or chili next time.

I also decided to try this recipe, Chicken Bacon Noodle Casserole, it is about half way down this page.

It was a hard recipe because, there is no recipe. It is a, add-what-you-want, recipe. I made it with chicken, bacon, noodles, broccoli, cheddar, and some diced onions. The summary does say add a cream of something (you will get this when you see the link) mix. This was also very tasty. My family loved it but I thought it was a little dry. So, for leftovers the 2nd day, I made homemade "skinny" alfredo sauce from my cookbook, "The Most Decadent Diet". I reheated my leftovers and poured a little sauce over the top. Oh My Gosh, so much better!!!! It was delicious! It is amazing what a little sauce can do:)


Eat, Enjoy, Be Blessed!!

1 comment:

  1. Following from Mom's Monday Mingle #24! Please stop by my blog if you haven't already. :) Have a great day.

    Kristina
    http://www.yomichaelmichael.com

    ReplyDelete