Monday, November 5, 2012

Brant's New Challenge

So my boy has started a new sport, wrestling. I always said this was the one sport my kid would never participate in because I cannot stand the singlets they have to wear!!!!

But, the hubby wanted him to at least try it. That way he could learn how to use your opponents weight against him. So, here we go, traveling to watch my son wrestle in that nasty singlet. lol.

I was honestly nervous. My son is all boy, don't get me wrong. He is just the kind-hearted, not super aggressive kind. So you can see why I was nervous. I wondered if he was going to get there and get his butt kicked.

Well, he has won 5 and lost 3. He honestly should be undefeated because he has dominated every match!! The ones that he has lost in, it was because he let himself get caught...pinned twice, lost by points one time. It is his first year ever wrestling and he is amazing!!!!



Look at that face! Aggression and Determination!!
My sister and brother-in-law came to watch one match and my SIL was tearing up. I asked what was wrong and she said she DID NOT like this sport because she had never seen Brant be so aggressive and it was not okay with her. I have to laugh because I love Shannon, but I love seeing this side of him.

Well, we will see how the season goes I guess. Pray for my sanity...some of those wrestling parents are psychotic and extremely rude!!

Oh well....Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment